Car Accident Law Firms
Accident Lawsuit Funding Firm, Fair Rate Funding Reports that Lawsuit Funding … – PR Newswire (press release)
Fair Rate Funding, a lawsuit cash advance company, stands ready to assist car accident lawsuit plaintiffs with various car accident law firms funding services if they have a lawyer already, including obtaining a lawsuit cash advance funding up to $250 …
and more »
Rizio, Hamilton & Kane P.C, Personal Injury Law Firm, Representing Auto … – Digital Journal
Philadelphia, PA — (SBWIRE) — 09/02/2015 — Just as with any other crime or incident requiring legal intervention, those who have sustained an injury from an auto accident should make procuring legal aid a top priority immediately after the …
Personal Injury Law Is Actually Easy To Understand
When you are injured because of something that someone else did, you should consider your legal alternatives. Many people do not try to do this because they do not understand the process. The piece below is sure to give you the information you need to hire a great injury lawyer.
Talk with a personal injury attorney about how you can maybe pursue settling out of court. Not only will this save you a lot of stress in the long run, but can reduce the amount of court fees that you will end up paying.
When you prepare to hire a lawyer, get a retainer agreement. This way you’ll avoid surprises by knowing what the fees will be upfront. In most personal injury cases, your lawyer does not get paid unless you win the case.
Choose a lawyer who specializes in personal injury cases. Many people think it doesn’t matter what lawyer they get. However, all lawyers are not created equally. It is crucial that you find one who is knowledgeable about personal injury law and has actual experience in dealing with it. If you don’t do this, you will be at a disadvantage.
Don’t forget to notify the authorities if you’ve been injured. Tell your supervisor right away if you get hurt at work. In the event of a car accident, make sure to call the proper authorities for medical and police assistance.
If you receive injuries in a car crash or while at work, get yourself a lawyer right away. Time is crucial when dealing with this type of case. By hiring a lawyer immediately, he can collect statements from witnesses, take pictures and interview people involved in the injury.
Come to the initial consultation with a general knowledge of how things go. This can be paramount if the lawyer accepts your case on contingency. In a contingency case, your lawyer gets paid only if you get paid; therefore, an attorney may refuse to take your case if they feel you are not prepared. Practice explaining your case, and gather all the paperwork you will need.
Make sure you realize all of your options before making this very important decision. You could say that interviewing prospective lawyers is like test-driving a new vehicle. Firms and services that are newer come up all the time, and after some time has passed they could be old news already.
After you are involved in a wreck, note every detail, no matter how minor. Start with the license plate numbers of all involved. Know the names of any insurance companies that may be involved. Ask the police for copies of any reports they file and tickets they issue. The more information you can provide your lawyer, the easier it will be to handle your case.
Talk to a number of lawyers before settling on one. You want to be sure that you can work well with the lawyer. You also want the lawyer who you believe will give you the best chance to win.
Make sure you write down the name, phone number and insurance company of anyone who hits your car. Just because you do not feel any discomfort immediately does not mean your injuries will not become apparent the next day. This applies to all accidents, whether you suffer a scratch or severe head trauma.
In case you need to appeal the case, you should know you don’t need to have the same attorney. Using different attorneys can give you a new way of thinking about the case.
It is hard to know what to do after a personal injury has occurred; finding a good lawyer is just one of many decisions to make. It isn’t a simple decision. Use these tips to help you hire the right person for the job.
At Silverthorne Attorneys we have lawyers that help injured victims in San Bernardino. Visit our personal injury law firm website https://silverthorneattorneys.comfor more information.
Top 5 Personal Injury Law Firms in the Northeast
Looking for the best personal injury lawyers in the Northeast? We hope to help you with this big decision. When you’ve been seriously injured, you might not have the time or energy needed to sort through all of the different firms or meet individually with the lawyers. Let us guide you. We understand how much is at stake when you’ve been hurt in a car accident or through some type of negligence.
The following is our list of the Top 5 personal injury law firms in the Northeast. The firms we have listed here have qualities that regular people need if they are a victim of someone’s negligence. The Top 5 attorneys don’t represent insurance companies or big corporations. They help out regular folks.
1. Law Offices of James Morris – Serving the Buffalo, N.Y., area, including Western and Upstate New York, the attorneys at this law firm roll up their sleeves and get the job done. They have obtained six- and seven-figure settlements in a variety of personal injury cases, including auto accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall and wrongful death cases. Attorney James Morris was selected by the prestigious group Super Lawyers as one of New York State’s best lawyers in 2009 and 2010. Website: http://www.jamesmorrislaw.com/. Office address: Law Offices of James Morris, 1015 Liberty Building, 424 Main Street, Buffalo, New York 14202. Phone number: (716) 855-1118, or toll free at (800) 477-9044.
2. Flager Yockey – This law firm represents personal injury victims in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. They are an all-around excellent law firm with a state-of-the art computer software system that gives them an edge in a fast-paced world. You can’t go wrong with Flager Yockey if you need top legal assistance for any type of personal injury case or product liability case. Website: http://www.flageryockey.com. Office address: Flager Yockey, One Northbrook Corporate Center, 1210 Northbrook Drive, Ste. 280, Trevose, PA 19053. Phone number: 1-888-470-1099, or (215) 953-5200.
3. Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone – Based in Massachusetts, the Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone lives up to its motto: “We Mean Business.” Their attorneys are skilled at helping people injured in auto and truck accidents as well as those harmed by medical malpractice or dangerous drugs. If you were injured in Massachusetts but live out of state, this law firm can help you get justice. Website: http://www.marksalomone.com. Main office address: Law Offices of Mark E. Salomone, 175 State Street, Suite 200, Springfield, MA 01103. Phone number: 1-800-WIN-WIN-1
4. Metzger Wickersham – For people living in Central Pennsylvania, Metzger Wickersham is the go-to law firm if you’ve sustained a personal injury or need help with a Social Security Disability claim. Metzger Wickersham has been serving clients since the year Grover Cleveland was elected president – 1888. Not only are they one of the most established law firms in Central Pennsylvania, but they also have an impressive track record when it comes to winning cases for clients. Website: http://www.mwke.com. Main office address: Metzger Wickersham, 3211 North Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110. Phone number: 1-800-946-9461
5. Mike Slocumb Law Firm – The Mike Slocumb Law Firm covers a big territory, representing clients in Washington, D.C., and Baltimore, as well as Alabama and Georgia. While they are spread out, the attorneys have a keen understanding of the needs of their clients. They are prepared to take on big cases and small cases, from slip and fall accidents to cases involving defective medical devices. They have a long list of successful verdicts and settlements totaling more than $40 million. Website: http://www.slocumblaw.com. Washington, D.C., office address: Mike Slocumb Law Firm, 777 6th Street, NW, Suite 200, Washington, D.C. 20004. Phone number: 1-334-741-4110, or toll free at 1-800-HURTLINE.
Car Accident Law Firms, Car Accident Law Firms Rockville, Car Accident Law Firm San Diego, Car Accident Law Firm Charlotte, Houston Car Accident Law Firm, Injury Law Firms Car Accident, Car Accident Law Firms Birmingham, Car Accident Law Firm San Diego, Fresno Car Accident Law Firms, Houston Car Accident Law Firm, Minneapolis Car Accident Law Firm, Car Accident Law Firms Rockville, Car Accident Law Firm San Diego